Cats - My Favorite Animal


Cats are one of my favorite animals but I never thought about typing about them until today. Later in this post I will tell you my favorite animal because it has something to do about cats.

Cats eat fish and cat food. They drink water and maybe milk. Cats can be all different types of colors and sizes. Most cats are the color brown, white, golden, or grey. There are many types of cats. Some examples are Birman Maine Loon, Ragdoll, Ragamuffin, American Short Hair, Persian, and tons more. Cats can live up to around 15 years old. It might seem low, but 15 years would be 76 years old in human age.

I like all of the cats because they are cute and pretty. Also I like cats because they are super fuzzy and soft.

In my opinions, my favorite type of cat is a tiger because it is strong and I was born in the year of tiger.  

I wish I had a pet cat so I can play and cuddle with them. If you have a pet, please tell me what kind of pet you have, the name and how old it is. Also, if you know more facts about them, then please tell me.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year