My Good Months at School


For the past few months I had a great time at school. If you want to know what I did, then read my journal below.

The students in my class are all my friends, and my best friends are Sofia, Katelynn H., Cheyne W., Savannah B., Genesis A., Ivy N., and Ella W. In math class, we learned about square centimeters, multiplication, division and word problems. For science, we chose a biome and a partner. My partner is Sofia and our biome is the Arctic Tundra. We also traded classes for one hour, and the teacher’s name is Ms. Palmer. We learned about animals, and talk about similar and different traits about the same type of animal. For art projects, we made Thanksgiving cards and Veteran’s day banners with Savannah's grandma. We also made edible turkey with apples, goldfish, cereal, marshmallow, candies, corns and raisins with my teacher’s sister, Ms. Kumi. In November, we got a new student named Miles Winchester. We also got our report cards for the first trimester. I got a lot of O’s and 4’s. When we have workshops, there is always read for 30 minutes and spelling practice. On my math, spelling and reading test I got a lot of 100 percents. For November Auction I got glow in the dark silly putty and holiday stickers. We also have pen pals with ILC and my pen pals are Juliana Zaky and Arushi Kaur.

In my opinion I am doing great in school so far, I have one of the best teachers in 3rd grade, and I have very nice friends.

My wish is to get student of the month, I will try to get it by listing the first time in class.

How was your month of September in school? I hope it was as good as mine!

Comments

  1. I am so glad to read that you are truly enjoying third grade. You are showing academic excellence in all subject areas. Keep up the great work and continue to follow our BOLTS expectations! I am very proud of you!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year