My Amazing Thanksgiving Break


As we all know Thursday (11-22) was Thanksgiving and that most schools are closed. I went to Carlsbad and it was really fun. If you want to hear all the facts than keep on reading.

I went with my mom, sister, my mom’s friend, and my mom’s friends cute 1-year old baby. The hotel we stayed provides breakfast, dinner, and has a pool, a spa, ping pong ball table, bean bag toss, and a barbecue.

At Legoland I got the reserve.n.ride. I went on the rides beetle bounce, cargo ace, lost kingdom adventure, the dragon coaster, Lego technic cars, Mia’s riding camp and costersaurs. For lunch we had a cheeseburger and some Ramen. We watched a Lego friends show at Legoland.

We went to SeaWorld for 2 days. The shows I saw were sea lion show, dolphin show, sea lion Christmas show, Rudolph's Christmas show and more.  The rides I went on were Arctic Tundra, bayside skyride, a tall tower, octorok, sea dragon drop, submarines, tentacle twirl, Elmo's flying fish, abby’s sea star spin, and a boat ride.

In my opinion, I had a good trip because it was relaxing and fun, I had a good hotel because it was clean and they provided breakfast and dinner. Legoland was very busy even with the Reserve-n-Ride, and SeaWorld is also really busy because it took about 30-45 minutes for food. I wish Legoland and SeaWorld would not be so busy, so we could have more rides.

On Thanksgiving Day I went to my family’s friend’s house for lunch, and for dinner I went to my friend Rennie’s house. On Black Friday, when my sister was sleeping, I and my mom went to Cerritos Mall at 7:45am. At the mall I got new pajamas and a lot of new flipping shirts. We also went to Lakewood Mall and from Claire’s I got a flippie panda notebook.

Did you have a good Thanksgiving Day? As you can see, I did. Also, please tell me what you did over Thanksgiving break.


Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a fantastic Thanksgiving Break! You included so many details about why Carlsbad was a great trip. I'm so glad you had a great time with your family!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year