Facts about Owls

Hi! Do you want to learn about owls ? I hope you do!

I got the idea from my teacher Ms.Ishida because she loves owls.Owls can live 15-20 years old.There are about 216 species of owls in the world.Owls can be grey ,dark brown, or black. A group of owls is called a parliament.They eat insects ,fish, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and small mammals.They drink water from ponds and rivers.Some types of owls are snowy owl, barn owl, great horned owl, great grey owl, barred owl, and many more. Owls have to stay with their parents for 27-70 days after hatching.

In my opinion, owls are so cute, so soft, very fuzzy, and good at flying because they are like stuffed animals that are fuzzy and can fly. Also, my favorite owl is a snowy owl because it is white as snows.

I wish i could fly because i sometimes get tired of walking, so instead i could just fly.

Did you like learning about owls? I hope you did, and what is your favorite owl and why?





Comments

  1. Thank you for writing this amazing blog about one of my favorite animals. You included detailed facts that were so intriguing! My favorite owl would have to be the Snowy Owl because I love how these owls have adaptive traits to help them survive in the cold snowy environment. Keep up the great work Yani!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year