My Unicorn Wish

Hi! Would you like to hear my unicorn wish ?Well I hope you do!

My unicorn friends would be Ivy, Sofia, Emely, Rylee, Genesis, Katelynn, Lila, Mia, Phebe, Arira, Yanna, Julia, Bena, Joy, Katie, Priscilla, Caleb, Elijah, Joey, Lizbeth, and Tessa.My Unicorn teacher would be Ms.Ishida,the principle would be Ms.Castillo and the assistant principal will be Ms. Chavez. My unicorn’s name will be Rosy Elizabeth Ahira. My family will be me, my sister, mom and dad. My favorite unicorn movie will be Unikitty. My hobby will be watching videos, building legos, ice skating, drawing, and blogging. I would play board games such as Monopoly, Pie Face, Connect Four, and Battleship. My daily schedule will be wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school, come home from school, watch videos, do homework,  play, take a shower, eat snacks, brush my teeth and go to bed. My favorite thing to do in the sky will be to talk and play with my friends. My favorite subjects will be math and reading.

Did you like my unicorn wish. I hope you liked it a lot. Would you tell me what magical creature you would want to be.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you will have a busy unicorn life filled with adventure, surprises, and fun. Thank you for choosing me to be the teacher!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year