My Month of September at school


I am going to share the fun and cool things I did in the month of September. Read down below to read all about my month at school.

My friends in my class are Ms. Ishida, Sofia O, Ivy N, Genesis A, Elijah AR, Rylee A, Sarah H, Hilcies G, Renan Y, Lila HR, Anthony RC, Jaden M, Ella W, Priscilla M, Jeffrey G, Katelyn H, Natalie JB, Hugo A, Heavyn W, Savannah B, Nickolas V, Emely H, and Jacob Y .

My friends in other classes are Lizbeth, Kalli, Hannah, Kaydi, Abby, Ethan, Drea, Ms. Terri, Ms Teresa, and all the other staff and teachers. 

Every month we do an art and craft with Savvanah's grandma, Mrs. Burton, and this month we made pencil toppers. 

On my math and spelling tests at school, I think I am doing well because I always get 100% correct. During the last week of September, we had parent teacher conference and my mom went on Friday, 2:00pm-2:20pm. In September, I am the scholar of the week because the person before me was not following directions, so I had to take over for her. On Friday, September 18 or on the last Friday of every month, we have auction and we bid for prizes and I got money flash cards, smelly pencils, a notebook, and a puppy in my pockets series 7.

In my opinion, this month was exciting, cool, fun and good because it was a great month, and I had a good time in the month.

I wish my class could have a pet hamster as a class pet because we could learn facts about a hamster. I also wish that everybody could listen, so we could get things done quickly. My last wish is that we could have 24 kids in our class.

I liked my month of September a lot, and I hope you liked yours, too. I would like to know how your month in September was.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the month of September! You are doing phenomenal academically and I'm so proud that you met your AR goal already. Keep reading even though you have met your goal. You were a fantastic Scholar of the Week, Workshop leader, and office helper. I hope you are looking forward to all the new adventures in October!

    Miss Ishida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for spending money on us you are the best teacher ever

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year