My First 2 Weeks as a Third Grader


I had an amazing first 2 weeks of school. I would like to share my first 2 weeks of school with you. Would you like to hear my first 2 weeks of school?

For third grade my teacher I have Ms.Ishida for my teacher. The new kids in our class are Hilcas Gonzalez, Sarah Houk, and Anthony Rafel-Cepeda. The same thing is I have the same teacher from second grade. The differences are we learn harder things and the table and walls are different themed. During the first two weeks of school we did read aloud, art, math, tests, pen pals, language arts, workshops and many other things. Workshop is when we have a list of things we must do in order, and then there is a list of things we can out of order.

In my opinion, the school year is good so far because we learned harder things and we have a nice teacher and nice classmates. I have nice friends because they are nice and kind. Some of my friends are Sofia O., Sarah H., Genesis A. Elijah-Abdur-Rahiem, Lila H, Hikicaus G. and Hugo A. In my opinion, I have a good teacher because she is nice and does a lot of fun activities.

I wish to have a good year and try to get student of the month. I wish to improve on math, reading, and science.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the compliments Yani! You are an incredible scholar and I am so happy to have you in class this year!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year