My Dream as a Mermaid


I would like to share my if I were a mermaid dream with you. I want to share it with you with you because it is very interesting.

If I were a mermaid I would do flips in the in the water and do fun things such as play with other mermaids, talk to other things in the ocean, play games, and draw.

I would eat things in the ocean and I would drink sea water. I would live in the middle part of the ocean because the water is the warm, pretty, and light.
I would wish to have a nice family and nice friends named Sofia, Genesis, Emily, Ivy, Heavyn, Priscilla, Ella, Rylee, Savannah, Katelyn, and Lila.
I would want go to a fun mermaid school with nice friends and Ms. Ishida as my mermaid teacher.

I would play different games, such as tag, hide and seek, board games, would you rather, and truth or dare.

My daily schedule would be: I wake up at 7am-7:15am, 2. Get changed and brush my teeth at 7:17am-7:23am, 3. Practice math and reading at 7:25am-7:30am, 4. Eat breakfast at 7:35am-7:45am, 5. Get ready to go at 7:47am-7:50am, 6. Go to school at 7:55am, 7. Go to after school daycare, 8. Come home and relax, 9. Eat dinner, 10. Take a shower, 11. Brush my teeth, 12. Go to sleep.

I would want to sleep by myself on a king sized bed. I would want to have a lot of sweets such as ice cream, popsicles, candies, and a lot others. I want to have a nice life.

The color of my tail would be rainbow with scales and glitters. If I could choose a different color water if would pink because it is my favorite color. If I could choose another water flavor, it would be sweet treats because they are yummy.

I would help people, boats, and animals if they drown. In my opinion, I would get enough sleep so I could have enough energy for the next day. I also do not want to eat too much sweet otherwise i will get cavities.

In my opinion, I have to be nice to other mermaids otherwise they won't be my friends. I would clean up after myself so i can keep mermaid kingdom clean. I would be nice to my family so we will be a happy family.

Comments

  1. hi yani I really enjoyed your blog love yani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic blog entry! I would be honored to be your mermaid teacher. What do you think would be the biggest difference being a mermaid student and a Stephen Foster student? What do you think would be the similarities? Let's talk at recess in the forest. Keep up the great work Yani!

    Ms. Ishida :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year