Carlsbad Trip


I went on a super fun trip to Carlsbad. It is an exciting and fun story to hear. Would you like to hear my story of my fun and exciting trip to Carlsbad?

 The hotel we stayed in is called Holiday Inn and it has a pool, a hot tub, and a mini golf course. During our trip we went to Legoland and I got the fast pass. The rides I rode were an airplane ride, Bettle bounce, secret kingdom adventure, Lego tecnic cars, the dragon coaster, Mia's riding camp, power tower, driving school, and a few more. I also went to the Legoland Water Park. For lunch, we had hotdogs. Before we left, I got a small Lego. We had buffet for dinner, and it is called Luxe Buffet. We also went to a mall and it had a little playground.

In my opinion, Legoland is too busy and crowed. I had a good trip to Legoland. I had a fun trip to Carlsbad.

I wish Legoland could have scarier rides and Legoland is not so crowed. I also wish the mini golf is open at the hotel.

I shared the things I did over Labor Day. Now I would like to hear what you did over Labor Day.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year