Dolphins


I did a cool research about dolphins. Would you like to read about cool dolphins?

A dolphin's predators are tiger sharks, dusky sharks, bull sharks, killer whales, and great white sharks. A dolphin's prey is fish, shrimp, octopus, turtles, crab, squid, sardines, and birds. Dolphins are mammals just like humans and they are also warm blooded. Bottle nose dolphin's can live up to at least 40 years old. Most dolphin's are gray, black, and white there are also pink and other colors of dolphin's. There are many different types of dolphins. Some are bottlenose dolphins, amazon river dolphins and many, many more.

In my opinion, dolphins are cute, amazing, cool and the best animal ever.

I wish dolphins would never be in danger because they are cool animals, and they can do cool tricks. I also wish a dolphin could be my pet because they are my favorite animals. 

As you can see why dolphins are fancy, amazing cool and cute.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year