Summer Camp at Cerritos College


For 2 weeks I went to Cerritos College. I think it was interesting  and fun two weeks. Read down below to find out the fun things I did in the two weeks.

My schedule for the two weeks was 1.cooking class; 2. Tennis class and then lunch; 3. Kung fu; 4. Ooey gooey science;5 . After care. On the last day we had to do a survey with questions such as did you like the class, what class were you in, and what you think should be improved. 

In cooking class we made pop tarts, corn bread , cupcakes, pizza, Mac and cheese, pancakes, cheese its, and sugar cookies, etc. in Ooey Gooey science class, we made slime and the slimes we made were fluffy slime, snow slime, monster slime, magnetic slime, butter slime, glow in the dark slime, color changing slime, more butter slime and unicorn slime. 

The friends I already know are Sofia Ochiqi, and Kayla G. I made friends with Arianna, Sophie, and Emilee. My teacher for cooking class was Ms. June Mahera. My tennis teacher was Mr. Kent. My Kung fu teacher was Marcos. My Ooey Gooey science teacher was Ms. June Mahera. Ms. June teaches my cooking class and Ooey Gooey science classes. Every class has to have a student aid or two. For cooking, Ms. Liz and Mr. Joseph were the aids. For Tennis, Mr. Joseph was the aid. For Kung Fu, Ms. Wendy was the aid. For Ooey Gooey science Ms. Terri and Ms. Destiny were the aids. The date for the two weeks was 7/2/18 - 7/13/18.

In my opinion I like all the classes but my most favorite classes are cooking class and ooey gooey science class because they have the same teacher and they are not athletic. In my opinion I learned a lot of new things in all the classes. In my opinion after care is boring because there are not many fun things we can do. I wish we could eat in an air conditioned room. I also wish we could play tennis in the air conditioned gym.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year