Legoland Trip


I went on a fun trip to Legoland CA with my mom Wendy and sister Yanna. Read down below to see what I did on my fun trip.

First, I went on some rides and they were: Beetle Bounce and a Lego roller coaster. The new ride I rode was the Lego Roller Coaster. Next we went to eat lunch and I ate a hot dog meal. After that I went to the Legoland water park and I went on a pirate reef ride. At the water park I made a friend named Riley. Last I watched some shows and they were the Lego Friends and a Lego 4D movie. After I went on Beetle Bounce I played a fun game called Cobra Climb and I won a blue stuffy and I named it Marshmallow.

In my opinion I like the Lego Roller Coaster better than Beetle Bounce because I had to go on Beetle bounce with my sister but I did not want to go on it. I think the food is delicious there. The price there I ok because a lot of fun things there are expensive and should be cheaper.

In my opinion I like Legoland Amusement park better than Legoland water park because the water park is pretty small. I think the ride waits are so so soooooooooooooo bad because they are sooooooooo long. I give the whole Legoland 5 stars because you can learn how to build things with Legos.

I wish that the line waits could be a lot shorter so I can at least have some rides. I had really fun trip to Legoland CA. Next time you go there try to go there early to have some rides.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year