All About Houses


I did a fun and interesting research about houses and I plan this to be 4, 5, or six pages and that is a lot to write for a 7 year old.

Some people are homeless which means they do not have a home and they are very poor. To stay safe during dangerous things such as hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, and other things you should stay in a room without any windows that lead outside. It usually takes between 3 and 4 months to build a house. If the weather is bad it can take up to 6 months to build a house. Most houses are made of wood and steel. The first step to make a house is to find a good big and smooth place to build your house. The second step to build a house is to gather all the materials you need. The third step is to frame walls of your house. The fourth step is to plump the walls and brace the materials securely. The fifth step is to lay out the marks for setting your roof trusses. The sixth step is to set each truss in the correct location. The seventh part is to nail a sub-fascia board to connect the ends of each rafter. The eighth step is to install roofing felt for use as a moisture barrier. The ninth and last step is to install the exterior features such as windows and doors.

In My opinion my house is nice because it is pretty, big, and it has 2 bathrooms, 1 office, a living room, a kitchen, and a porch on the front yard. I also think a lot of houses are cool because some are big, some are unique, and many more good things. I also like the houses are strong things that protect people.

My wish is that nothing bad will happen to our house because if something does, we might get hurt and my house will get damaged.

I hope you learned a lot fun facts and cool things that you never learned about before. I will like to tell you do not destroy your house or other people's houses; otherwise, you and the other people will not have a house to live in. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year