Farm Animals


I studied fun facts about farm animals. I got the idea because I read a book about them. Let me tell you all the fun facts I learned about farm animals. Now I am going to tell you facts about farm animals.

Here are some facts about horses. 1. Horses have 205 bones in there skeleton. 2. Horses are plant eaters. 3. Horses have bigger eyes than any other mammal that lives on land. 4. Horses gallop at around 44 kph (27 mph). 5. There are about 20 million horses in March 1915 in the United States.

Here are some facts about ducks. 1. All types of ducks are in the bird family. 2. There are species of ducks found on every continent except Antarctica. 3. A baby duck is called a duckling. 4. A group of ducks can be called a raft, team or paddling. 5. All ducks have water proof feathers.

Here are some facts about cows. 1. Cows make milk for us. 2. Cows are also known as cattle. 3. Cows are herbivores. 4. A male is called a bull. 5. A baby cow is called a calf.

Here are some facts about pigs. 1. Pigs have a excellent sense of smell. 2. There are 2 billion pigs in the world. 3. Pigs are intelligent animals. 4. Pigs dream as much as humans do. 5. Pigs communicate constantly with one another.

I like horses because I can ride on them. I like bunnies because they are cute and I like sheep because their wool is soft. My top 2 least favorite animals are lamas and alpaca. I do not like lamas because they can spit and they look ugly. I do not like Alpaca because they look weird.

In my opinion the most hard-working animal is a horse because they can carry things in a wagon. I like some farm animals because some animals can spit or do other bad things to you. In my opinion farmers work very hard taking care of their animals and watering plants.

If I were a farm animal I would be a horse so people could ride on me and so I can help out carrying things. If I were a farmer I would take care of all the animals and plants on the farm. If I lived on a farm I would rather be a farmer so I can still paint pictures.

As you can see why I loved learning about farm animals. Next time you go to a farm look at all the cute animals at the farm.



Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year