All About Oceans !

When I explore the world of Oceans I feel like a scientist. Let me tell you all about Oceans!

The ocean is blue because of the way it absorbs sunlight. The ocean water is salty because of the rocks that come from land. There are tons of animals that live in the ocean water such as fish, octopus, shrimp, squid, lobster, crab, sea lion, seals, start fish, dolphin, albatross, stingray, sea cucumber, clam, walrus, wales, sharks, and turtles. There are some plants that live in oceans such as sea grass, plankton, kelp forests.

Most oceans are 36,200 feet. The ocean is 139.7 million square mile. The are four oceans in the whole world and they are Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Atlantic oceans. The biggest ocean is the Pacific Ocean and the small ocean is the Arctic Ocean.

There are five parts of a ocean and they are the Epipelagic zone, Mesopelagic zone, bathypelagic zone, abyssopelagic zone, and hadalplagic zone.

A little of people little in the ocean but it is bad because it might kill animals. A ocean is a giant pond of salt water where plants and animals can live.

In my opinion oceans have dangerous.  Animals are cool and my favorite animal is a dolphin.

My wish is that the water could be pink and taste like candy. If I lived in a ocean I would be a dolphin because they are my favorite animal. I learned a lot of fun facts so did you. I would tell everyone do not throw trash in the ocean because you might kill animals.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year