If I were a Fairy

I would like to share my if I were a fairy dream with you. I read a lot of fairy chapter books and that interested me to write about this topic.

If I were a fairy, I would make a lot of fairy friends to play with. I would also do flips in the sky and flutter around in the sky like a butterfly in the sky. I will also chase butterflies all around. I would also build Lego with my friends. I would love to do fun arts and crafts with other fairies too. My favorite dessert would be cupcakes. I would eat a lot of cupcakes. I would also eat a lot of candy. In fairy school I would like to learn as much as I can. When I get home from fairy school, I would practice math, do my homework, read a lot of books, and study my spelling words. After I do all my homework, I would go outside and play games, play indoor games, watch TV and tablet, draw beautiful pictures, play with my fairy friends, play with my stuffed animals and jump on my trampoline. After I play some fun things, I would eat, brush teeth and read books and then go to sleep.

If I were you I would really want to be a fairy. In my opinion it would be fun to be a fairy but I would not eat too much sweets and I need to get enough rest. My favorite part if I were a fairy would be doing arts and crafts and drawing pictures.

I hope you liked my if I was a fairy dream and I would like to know if you had to chose one, would you be a fairy monster, vampire or princess and why you chose that.
 

Comments

  1. I loved your opinion writing about being a fairy. You added lots of details that support why you want to be a fairy. I hope I can teach at your fairy school!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year