Trip to Los Angeles Zoo

I went to the Los Angeles Zoo on a field trip. In my opinion the zoo is the best zoo I ever visited and let me tell you my trip.

I saw Koalas, Giraffes, Lions, Monkeys, Elephants, Zebra, Komodo dragon and Alligators. Here are some facts about some animals.

  • Komodo dragons are found in Indonesia on the islands of Komodo, Rinca, Flores, Gili Motang and Padar. Giraffes live in Africa. 
  • Giraffes can stand up to 20 feet tall. 
  • There are more than 260 different species of monkeys. Some monkeys are apes, stem nose and spider monkey. 
I also saw a kangaroo, snakes, turtles, frogs and tiger.

We ate lunch by the giraffes. My trip was really fun because we got to see cool animals. My partner was Sofia. Next time we go on a field trip I want my partner to be Ella.

As you can see why I think the LA zoo is the best zoo !

Comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the LA Zoo field trip and you learned a lot of interesting facts about many different animals. Which animal was your favorite and why?

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year