Trip to Pacific Aquarium 1-28-18

I went to the Pacific Aquarium on Sunday 1-28-18. I am writing this so you can learn facts about sea animals and birds.

The aquarium is in Long Beach. I went with my mom and sister Yanna. The animals I saw were fish, jellyfish, birds, stingray, sharks, sea urchin, sea otter, seals, and sea lions. I learned that when another person touches the mommy's baby the mother does not take much care of it. I also learned some animals smell their way home.

There was a special program called Human Abilities and it is about different disabilities. Disability means your body is different and abilities ability means you can do a lot of stuff. For example move your arms, see, walk, hear and write. When we left we bought a pineapple mango smoothie, Yum!

Next we went on a boat ride. We saw seals and sea lions. I learned that a human built a huge wall in the ocean and it was about 18 miles long. The ride was about 45 minutes and the tour was called Harbor Tour. I give the boat ride rating of 5 complete stars because it was very fun and educational. Next time I go on a boat ride, I want to go on the Whale Watching because it is 2 and half hours. The Harbor tour was $12.

In my opinions, the aquarium's location is very good because there is a mall close by and the Queen Mary is close by. My trip to the aquarium
was really fun because I learned a lot about animals. I give the aquarium 5 stars rating because I explored ocean animals.

I had a good trip because I learned a lot of facts about sea animals !


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year