My Family

I would like to introduce my family with you. I am going to write this because I want you to learn some facts about my family. I am writing this with my dad but mostly by myself.

My mom's name is Wendy. I give my mom 5 stars rating because she is nice to me. My favorite toy she bought me is a Heartlake Summer Pool Lego because legos are fun to build and also because she bought me a really big one. My mom was born in 19xx. I love my mom a lot because she shows a lot of love to me. My mom takes care of me everyday but does not spend that much time with me because she has to take care of my sister Yanna. My mom is really funny because she tells me fanny jokes and I tell her jokes and she laughs a lot. My mom's hometown is in Fujian, China. I like my mom the best about kindness because she is the kindest member in my family.

My dad's name is Frank. My dad was born in 19yy. I love my dad a lot because he teaches me things above my level. For example 9x9=81 and 26x26=676. My dad takes care of me every single day and he spends most of the time with me. My dad takes care of me by giving me food, buying me stuff and showing how much he loves me. My dad is a good dad because he shows how much he loves me. I give my dad 4 stars rating because he sometimes yells at me. My dad is FY years old. I like my dad best about teaching me stuff above my level.

My sister's name is Yanna. My sister is really funny because she laughs a lot. Me and my sister fight a lot because we both want the same thing. My sister is very very very annoying because I tell her to stop but she does not stop. I also give my sister 4 stars rating for kindness because she yells at me some times. I love Yanna a lot but sometimes she is mean to me and I don't love her at that time. My sister is 3 years old. I love my sister most about playfulness because she is the only member in my family that can play with me.

I hope you learned a lot about my family and I would like to hear your favorite person in your family and why you chose that person.  👂

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year