My New Year Resolutions 2018

I would like to share my New Year resolution for 2018 with you.

My first goal is to try to be in the level Axel in Ice-skating. This is how I am going to try to be in Axel. I will go 3 days a week, train 2 hours each day I go, listen to my private coach, tell myself I can do it, don't give up and always say I can do it.

My second goal is to be more knowledgeable in Science, Math and Language arts. This how I am going to accomplish all three. Practice every day, don't give up, work hard, say I can do it, always say I can finish it and work smartly.

My third goal is to eat healthier food. This is how I am going to try to accomplish eating healthier food. Pretend it is candy, always say this is yummy, eat it with something I like, and eat at least 12 pieces veggies every day.


You heard my New Year resolution. Now I would like to hear yours.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year