11 Year old Scientist

I did a research about a 11 year old girl who invented a new method of testing lead in water. I am going to write this because I want you to become more knowledge about science. This is how I came up with this topic. My mom told me about it and I thought it was a good idea to blog about it.

Her name is Gitanjali Rao. What Gitanjali did was science. She had a science room with green walls and black polka dots. She did many experiments on a white science table. She failed a lot of times but she never gave up until she did it. Gitanjali did a lot of experiments and a lot of them she did failed. Gitanjali won $25,000 for what she did. she is known for America's top young scientist.

In my opinions Gitanjali Rao was a excellent scientist because for her age she is little to invent something.

I loved learning about Gitanjali Rao and I hope you loved learning as much as I did.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year