Thanksgiving Carlsbad Trip

I went to Carlsbad for Thanksgiving break.

First, I went to Legoland and the new rides I went on were The Boat Ride, The Big slide, The Airplane Ride, Mia's Riding Camp, Bettle Bounce, and The Little Train.

I went to Legoland with my Mom Wendy and my sister Yanna.  I went to Legoland Tuesday, November 21st 2017.

I went to watch a show and it was a Lego friends show and it was about Lego friends spending the holidays together singing Christmas songs and giving gifts to each other.

I really enjoyed Legoland!

Next I went to Sea World and the new rides I rode were Aby's Sea Star Spin, Elmo's Flying Fish, The boat Ride and The Net Climb.

The sea creatures I saw were Jelly Fish, Fish, Shark, Stingray, Sea Orchids, Sea Otters, Dolphin, and Orca Whale. I saw Orca Whale show, Seal show, and Dolphin show.

 I went with my Mom Wendy and my sister Yanna.  I went there Wednesday, November 22nd 2017. I really enjoyed Sea World.

I liked my trip to Carlsbad a lot. 


Comments

  1. Carlsbad is such a fun place to visit! I'm glad you had a nice time with your Mom and little sister Yanna. I love how you used transition words in your writing too! Good job Yani!

    Miss Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year