Simone Biles

I did a good research about Simone Biles. She started gymnastics as soon as she could walk. She started the Olympics at the age of 19. Simone had a sister that was 17 that was also good at gymnastics.

Simone Biles had to be home schooled through high school in order to train. Biles trained 32 hours a week to prepare for Rio Olympics. She won 2016 Olympic Gold Medal including floor and vault. Biles had the same coach since 8 years old.

I think Simone Biles is a excellent gymnast. I think Biles is a very flexible gymnast and she has very good tumbling. In my opinion I am a good gymnast because I am in Level 2.


I hope you enjoyed learning some facts about Simone Biles.

Comments

  1. I love reading your blogs because you research about interesting topics! I enjoyed watching you at your gymnastics performance and you work hard just like Simone Biles. Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year