Getting Rid of Biting Lip

I would like to share my biting lip habit with you. I am writing this so I can improve on biting lip.

I am going to improve by thinking about something else, not thinking about biting lip and staying away from that person because he has a lot of bad habits, and trying to stay away from my blanket. I would like to improve on biting lip because the dentist might give you braces and braces hurt a lot.
My goal is not to bite lip for 4 weeks. The first week I get to bite lip 4 times or less. The second week I get to bite lip 3 times or less. The third week I get to bite lip 2 times or less. The fourth week I get to bite lip 1 time or 0 times.

If I achieve my goal then i get to get something from the store. I get to watch TV and I get to play. If I do not achieve my goal, I get no TV or tablet for a day, I cannot play on the playground or I get a time out.


I hope I will improve in biting kip because I do not want braces and I hope you will not get this biting lip habit.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year