China Trip 2017 - Part 1

We went on a trip to China and we first went to my mommy's hometown which is Gutian. We went to indoor playgrounds and I got to play with sand, balls, a slide, and merry go around.

My birthday was in China and some of my favorite presents are my watch, my backpack, my science kit, notebook and pencil cases. We also went to a Buffet for dinner. I played with toys, books, and cards. I ate noodles, pizza, hamburgers, fries, fired rice and porridge. I played with my family members in China.


Next we went to my Daddy's hometown which is Suzhou. I ate noodles, fried rice, KFC, fruits, vegetables and ice cream. We stayed in the hotel Grand Castle Aster Suzhou and it has a swimming pool. I went to an indoor playground with my dad's friend. I played on bike and roller skates. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year