China Trip 2017 - Part 2

We went to WuYi mountain in China and we went to a waterfall. It felt so good. The water felt like snow ice water. After that we went on a hike. It was very tiring but also fun. On the way up, my mom bought a bird whistle and if you put water in it and blow, it will sing or tweet like a bird. We also went to a tea factory and i learned how to make tea. And my parents tried tea and they also bought some tea leaves. We went to a show and I really liked it. My favorite part was when they performed by the lake. Then we went to ride on a bamboo boat and the view was very good. And there was even one rock that looked like a camel. We stayed in two hotels Yue hotel and Priority hotel.

 I like the China playgrounds better because it is indoors, it has air-conditioned and it's more fun. The USA playgrounds are also good. It's only USA playgrounds are outdoors and you will sweat a lot. China playgrounds when you play you don't sweat that much. I like USA movies better because China kids movies are scary and USA kids movies are not scary. I like USA videos better because they can teach you some things, China videos are just like opening toys.


I like USA food better because they taste good and China food does not taste that good. I like USA weather because it is warm here but in China the weather is sooooo soooo soooo hot. I really like my China trip because I get to learn more about Ch
ina.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year