What do I thing about writing Journal 7-9-17

I have started my journal when I was 5 years old and I was in kindergarten.

Three things I like or I feel good for me:
1.       Practicing my penmanship
2.       I get to have fun writing
3.       Dad helps me on the journal if I struggle or I need help.


Three things I don’t like:
  1. 1.       Daddy getting mad because I cannot concentrate well. For example when Daddy yells at me or talks in a mean voice, how can I concentrate?
    2.       My hand gets tired because I don’t have energy.
    3.       Writing too much because I feel like my hands are getting chopped off. 

Three things we do well:
  1. Working together to make a good journal
  2. Helping each other to do stuff quicker
  3. Not fighting all the time because I cannot get it done quicker


Three things to improve:

Daddy
1.       Don’t talk so mean so I don’t get sad
2.       Not making me write too much because it hurts my hand
3.       No yelling at me so I can concentrate

Yani
1.       Prepare better to make a better journal
2.       Writing neater penmanship
3.       Understanding better to write a better journal all the time.


In the future I want to understand better and write better.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year