Knott's Berry Farm Trip - 6/28/17

On Wednesday I went to Knott’s Berry Farm. We got there by taking a school bus. I went to Knott’s Berry Farm with my summer camp. My counselor’s name is Carly. Knott’s Berry Farm is a theme park. There is also two parks together. One is Soak City and the other is Knott’s Berry Farm. There two parks are also connected to each other. At Knott’s Berry Farm there are a lot of stores, a whole lot of rides and a few restaurants.

The rides that I went on are kind of scary, train pacific scrambler, the log ride, Jaguar, noisy river, pony express, a mini roller coaster and huff and puff.  My favorite rides are pacific scrambler, noisy river, the leg ride and jaguar. I felt happy on all the rides that I like.


I bought a pink cup where you can get a free refill of I CEE for free. I really liked the rides I went on. I really like my field trip to Knott’s Berry Farm.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year