What I have Learned about a tree

I did a tree project with my teammates and Mrs. Silva and my teammates are Katie, Johnathan, Dylan, Aiden and me. I learned this from a book called “The Giving Tree”.  I prepared this by drawing all the body parts of a tree and labeling them.

The body part of a tree has leaves, brunches; some have fruits, the falling leaves, the roots and the trunk. All the body parts do something different. The leaves get sunlight from the sun. The trunk and the brunches hold up the tree and every tree has to have a trunk and brunches. Some trees have fruits and some do not have fruits. Every leaf has to fall off a tree. The roots suck up water and nutrients from the soil and the roots are the most important part of a tree.

I did a presentation of the tree and my Dad really liked it. First I drew all the body parts of a tree. Next I labeled every body part of a tree and explained it. Last I explained it to everyone in my family and they said they really liked it.


I like doing this because I get to practice my drawing and handwriting. I think my parents like it because I explained everything very clear. I hope you like my presentation.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year