The Solar System

On Wednesday, 6/7/17, I learned about Solar System. There are nine planets but Pluto is not an existed as a planet anymore. The order of the planet is Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Also every planet has its own color and size. For example, Earth’s color is green and blue and the size of Earth is Medium. Also all the plants are 3D shapes called a Sphere.

The Sun is the center of the Solar System and it has a lot of heat that is why it is hot almost every day.

Next is Mercury. Mercury is the smallest planet now. It is gray and it is very rocky.

Next is Venus. Venus is Yellow and Orange and it is about the same size as Earth.

Next is Earth. Earth is the only planet that has people, water and food. If any other people live on other planets they will die immediately. Also Earth is the only planet with air.

Next is Mars. Mars is red and very rocky.

Next is Jupiter. Jupiter is the biggest planet and there has been a large red spot that has been going on a long long long time.

Next is Saturn. Saturn is the biggest planet and it has a ring that is made of very cold gas and dirt.
Next is Uranus. Uranus is 3rd largest planet and pretty warm.

Last is Neptune. Neptune is medium size and dark blue and light blue.

I learned all these facts by reading books and talking to my teammates. We all shared  facts with our teammates. I talked about this with my teammates Katie, Johnathan, Aiden, and Dylan.


I like learning about the Solar System because it gives me some facts so maybe I can be an astronaut when I grow up. I hope you would like to be an astronaut when you grow up.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year