California Adventure trip - Movie Night - Block Party

I went to California Adventure and we went there for fun. I got there by taking a school bus. I went with my summer camp and my summer camp’s name is Lakewood Day Camp. We also  went in groups and my counselor’s name is Carly.

At California Adventure I went on rides mostly. My favorite ride was the Race Cars because it was a race we won also because it was really fast and a lot of fun. I really like my field trip to California Adventure because all the rides I went on were very fun.

I went to the park to watch a movie and the movie was called Trolls and the park is called Monte Verde Park. We watched the movie for fun. The movie was about Trolls that live under ground and when they grew a little bigger they had a dance party and in the middle of the dance party the bad guys came and trapped some of the Trolls in a cage and the bad guys were about to eat them but Poppy said you don’t need to eat the Trolls. You have the happiness in your body and they all had a dance party even the bad guys. I went to watch the movie with my mom and my sister Yanna. I also saw my mom’s coworker named Dennis. I also saw my friend from Summer day comp and her name is Sunshine. I really like the movie because it was a really good ending.


I went to a block party with my mom, my sister Yanna and my grandpa. I ate a pizza and mashed potato with chicken. I went on the tiger slide, the obstacle cores, two jumpers, the dolphin slide and the kind of tall and kind of short.  My sister went on the same rides as me. I got there by walking because they closed up the street. I got to play with a glow in the dark spinner tops, glow in the dark light saver, glow in the dark bracelet and a switcher glow in the dark bracelet. My mom also bought me a glow in the dark sward. I really like the block party because of the fireworks. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year