Mother's Day 2017

 Today is Mother’s day and me and my sister made beautiful projects for her. We made the projects at school and our mom really liked it. I made my mom a Mother’s day card and she said it was beautiful because she liked the front cover. She liked the picture on the inside and she liked my very neat handwriting. I also made mom a little glass vase with golden sparkles and a coffee filter flower and I drew a bunch of flowers and me watering it.

My sister made a card for my mom. First she got a paper plate and her teacher cut it. Next she put her hand print on the card. Last she put cute stickers on it and she attached a string and tape with a card dangling on it.

I really appreciate her for being my mom and I like when she buys me a lot of things for example clothes, toys and food. But the only thing I want her to improve is not getting mad and not screaming to any of us.  




Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year