Field Trip to Natural History Museum 4-19-17

I went on a field trip to the Natural History Museum with my class.

Let me tell you how my field trip to the Natural History Museum was. First we got our lunches packed and we rode the school bus. Then we saw mammals and went to the nature lab. Next we saw gems and minerals. we saw a map of LA. We went to see a Paleontologist and we had lunch. Finally, we rode the school bus back to school and my teacher took one last head count.

I liked our tried trip to the Natural History Museum  and I hope you liked learning some facts of the Natural History Museum. I saw Africa animals and South Africa animals.

I learned that the dinosaurs are instinct and now they are fossils and the only dinosaur that is on earth today is the Komodo dragon. First it's brain is only as big as a hat. Next, it's tongue is long and forked. Last, it lives on the island of Indonesia and it lives on the island of Komodo and that is how it got it's name. I hope you liked learning some facts about the Komodo dragon.

I think the Natural History Museum was the best field trip ever because I saw a map of LA and I saw a Paleontologist and the place reminders me of reading a book because the book was about the Vale History Museum.



Courtesy of https://nhm.org/site/explore-exhibits for pictures

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year